Perhaps you know them as part of a Holistic approach to life that you openly embrace and practice.
And yet you still feel that something isn’t right.
You’re Gold Coast life is just not as vibrant or healthy for some reason.
You can’t pin it down and your doctor has removed all the clinical reasons.
So, you end up confused and depressed.
Then what’s the answer?
Maybe it’s your energy vibrations or chakras that are out of balance?
What are Chakras?
Chakras are often described as wheels of energy throughout your body.
There are seven main ones, which align the spine starting at the base and continuing up to the crown of the head.
It’s where matter and consciousness meet and this invisible energy called Prana is your vital life force that keeps you vibrant, healthy and alive.
It is when the chakras are open and receptive, and the energy flows freely between them that we feel we are living a balanced life of peace and harmony.
When your chakras are balanced, you also open up your possibilities in life. Your physical health is improved and you have a greater sense of wellbeing, improved emotional stability and a deeper connection with those closest to you as well as the world around you.
How important are they?
These swirling wheels of energy are in agreement with nerve centres in the body reflecting your psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being.
It’s absolutely essential that your seven Chakras are open, aligned in harmony, and fluid.
Well if they become blocked, your energy finds it impossible to flow.
When you become aware of this imbalance in one area a process begins which helps the other areas to get back into balance.
Quite a remarkable thing when you think it through.
An example of a blocked Chakra…
Since the mind, body, soul, and spirit are connected being aware of one imbalance will help the others to align, and assist the treatment of the physical ailment.
Working on your solar plexus chakra will clear your digestive system, liver and spleen and in turn enhance your self-confidence and assertiveness; working on throat chakra will relieve headaches, backache, and stiffness on our neck and jaw and enable you to express yourself clearly and purely
Energy is the root of all life
We know that everything, including our own bodies is made up of energy that is in constant motion. When there is an obstruction in this life force, or a reduction in the power of its flow, we become ill, whether on the physical mental, emotional or spiritual level. For our health and vitality, it’s essential to keep our bodies’ energy vortices, or chakras flowing.
The Seven Chakras
There are seven major chakras in the body, and each one represents an important centre of the body and minds energy, as well as different stage of physical development.
Each chakra embodies a different understanding of the human condition and has a different contribution to make to it. The chakras represent not only the energetic core of our beings but also the many levels of our unique make up and approach to life.
- Root or Base Chakra … Located at the base of the spine or between the legs, it’s the Chakra that makes you feel grounded, connected and relates to your sense of body, the lower digestive organs, and some of the sexual organs. This chakra is red in colour and emotionally relates to how you connect with family values.
- Sacral Chakra … just above the Root Chakra, it’s the centre for all things sexual and creative. It corresponds to the womb and the aspect of the spirit that’s drawn to creating things, whatever that may be. Orange in colour, it’s where you connect to friends and significant others in your life.
- Solar Plexus Chakra … this is the Chakra of the stomach, pancreas, liver, and the upper portion of the small intestine, and other digestive organs. It’s where you digest and break down life experiences. Yellow in colour, it’s where you hold and process your relationship with yourself, and it’s where you make your inner decisions about your life. It’s also related to the immune system, self-confidence and assertiveness.
- Heart Chakra … located in the centre of the body to the right of your physical heart, it’s a rose or a vibrant green colour. This Chakra holds all of your emotions especially the things you love or hate. Depending on your approach to life, and what loves and losses you have experienced, the heart Chakra is either open or constricted. This is where your physical and spirit bodies are integrated.
- Throat Chakra … intimately connected with the thyroid gland, the voice, communication, and the spoken word. This is where the head and the body meet and is an important and unpredictable energy centre. This Chakra is blue.
- Third Eye Chakra … located on the forehead, directly over the pineal gland, it relates to vision and other forms of insight such as spiritual intuition and power. Indigo is its colour.
- Crown Chakra … The crown Chakra is found at the top of the head and is the energy centre that links you with the higher power, divinity, and the universe. When meditating or receiving vibrational healing, this Chakra may be opened. Its colour is violet or a pure white light.
To find out more about Chakras, or if you would like to experience a unique Gold Coast Chakra balancing session, call…
0418 275 824
And we’ll set up a time to talk.
Look forward to your call.
Yours in health,
Karen Mudie Holistic Life Coach
Awaken Your Natural Healing Energy